CrossClave: A Fully Secure Modern Productivity Suite
SpiderOak’s CrossClave is designed for organizations with both exacting security needs and thoroughly collaborative teams. CrossClave allows users to share any file type, chat with any team member, or even call each other with the same best-in-class security for each method of communication. There is no need to compromise security for speed or ease of access – CrossClave provides all three.
CrossClave is secure in any environment
Protect data confidentiality, integrity & availability on any network
CrossClave’s design removes the network and the server as vulnerabilities. Plain text is only ever available to the endpoints of the system, so only those with a need to know are in the know. Because of this zero-trust design, CrossClave is ideal for:
- Secure Telework for distributed organizations to secure the exchange of sensitive information.
- Multinational Collaboration for organizations who need to create a secure network from locally available equipment.
- Protecting Intellectual Property by leveraging secure distributed data enclaves for the safe exchange and use of digital intellectual property where and when it is needed.
CrossClave Puts Security First
Security is not an add-on.
Most of the commercially available communication and collaboration offerings on the market today are designed exclusively for operational efficiency, i.e., increasing the output and profitability of a dispersed virtual workforce.
For most companies, security only becomes a priority after something happens, and something always happens. When it does, a reactive approach to security is little comfort to users whose sensitive data and private communications have been exposed to the outside world.
CrossClave is built, from the ground up, with security in mind. Because the security is baked-in, not bolted-on, organizations with sensitive, critical information can finally take advantage of remote collaboration and communication efficiencies that can be realized with a productivity suite.
CrossClave’s Security Architecture
Zero-trust and Distributed Ledger
CrossClave leverages zero-knowledge encryption and distributed-ledger capabilities to render entire categories of vulnerabilities obsolete and extend a level of protection to remote work unachievable until today.
End-to-End No Knowledge Encryption
CrossClave encrypts everything using NSA CNSAS cryptography. Keys to ciphers are held only by endpoints with a need to know – never by the server or administrators. CrossClave may be configured to use a specified algorithm, or even interface with hardware-based encryption modules.
CrossClave allows all users to create compartments that are cryptographically kept separate from all other compartments within CrossClave, allowing teams to create spaces that precisely reflect their security landscape.
CrossClave’s unique policy engine closes loopholes in authority and permission schemes. Simple coding can produce a series of facts and rules which govern all actions within CrossClave, which will reject all access requests or actions from those without a defined need to know or authority.
CrossClave is built on a distributed ledger that exactly reflects both the current and past states of the system. These logging capabilities mean that the state of the system can be reviewed, and access to data can be precisely defined for any time within the system’s history, giving nearly unprecedented insights during security reviews.
CrossClave delivers a full productivity suite
Unlimited Version Control
- Automatically retains every version of every file.
Centralized Team Management
- Team administrator controls file deletion, folder creation, and user privileges.
- Share files with your entire team, a select group, or an individual.
- Share, sync, and collaborate with teammates on different operating systems.
Hosted or On-Premise
- SpiderOak CrossClave is available for both on-premise deployment or hosted as a service.
- Get a notification whenever anyone updates a shared file or folder.
Full Mobile Functionality
- Download, view, and upload files from your mobile device for complete continuity.