- SpiderOak has a large number of Linux users (inside and out)
- The Linux community has long been a do-it-yourself crowd of folks willing to solve their own problems…
We want to tap into your expertise. We know you’ve got skillz so join us for SysAdmin Day! Enter, and you might win 100GB/year.
- Are you uber leet? Show us your Hacks!
- Give us your best script (Bash, Perl, Python, whatever!), commandline hack (–datadir ftw!) or anything that gives you bragging rights (ever figured out that prefs.dat is portable? Why? That’s gotta be a good story.)
- What quirky, zany and inventive ways do you use SpiderOak on Linux?
- Tips & tricks?
- Do you have any Linux stories we should hear?
In a week, we will publish the TOP 10 LINUX HACKS for SpiderOak Users. If you make the list, you win 100GB for a year. (Last entry will be taken 11:59 CT on Wed. July 24.)
And heck – if you tell us a story that is that K-rad, we’ve got 50GB honorable mention prizes. Come at us, bro!
Thanks for being such a strong, loyal community. You be some badass h4ck3rz.