Cryptographically Secure Communication and Collaboration to Protect Attorney-Client Privilege
The legal industry is clearly in the crosshairs of cybercriminals. More and more firms are falling prey to basic attacks such as phishing, ransomware, or more complex advanced persistent threats compromising sensitive case data on finances, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, or trade secrets.
This is a serious problem for a legal industry that is full-on data-driven and must balance privacy and attorney client confidentiality with the ability to consume, collaborate on, and analyze proprietary case data, records, and evidence at any time, from any device.
SpiderOak leverages both Distributed Ledger and No Knowledge Encryption to provide the 100% secure multi-user communication and collaboration environment necessary for transactional, litigation, and criminal law firms to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information assets entrusted to them by their clients.
The Security of No-Knowledge Encryption –The Integrity of Distributed Ledger
- Zero-Trust encrypted communication, where the only people who can read the messages are the lawyer and client communicating
- Protection of lost or stolen devices from being hacked for confidential data
Discuss private firm business such as compensation, personnel, strategy, etc. with total confidentiality
- Utilization of cryptographically secure collaboration spaces to remotely analyze evidence and build cases without fear of leaks or compromise
- Authentication of users and devices without the need for a password
- Data assurance and case file integrity via digitally signed and timestamped transactions to assure that information hasn’t been altered and is authentic
- An extra-secure way for top clients to exchange and communicate case details
- Cryptographically secure branch offices in foreign multi-national jurisdictions
Securely send and track large files