Welcome to SpiderOak Help
We've made it easy to get all the answers you need.
Where can I get the iOS app?
There are two ways of getting the app. The quickest way is on your iOS device:
- Launch the 'App Store' app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Tap the Search tab on the bottom tab-bar.
- Type in 'SpiderOak' into the search field.
- Tap the 'Download' button.
The second is by using iTunes on your computer:
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC
- On the left sidebar in iTunes, click on 'iTunes Store' just underneath the 'STORE' header.
- Once you are in the store, the easiest way is to search for the app, using the text search field in the upper right corner of the iTunes application.
- Click the download button next to the app's icon.
- Sync your device to your computer.