Trust is the belief that someone or something is reliable, good, honest, effective.
While you would like to think the people with whom you’ve surrounded yourself are deserving of these descriptions, you’ve probably been around long enough to know even those you hold to the highest of standards have let you down. So perhaps Mom was right, the most important person to trust is yourself.
We’re not one to argue with Mom so when it comes to putting your valuable data online, we at SpiderOak believe you shouldn’t have to trust us (though we are pretty good folks).
We don’t want to know what is being stored on our servers, and we don’t want to know your password. This being none of our business is, in fact, our business.
Protect 100GBs of data for less than $6 per month, until the end of February (ends 11:59 pm CT).
Use the promo code TrustYourself to upgrade to a yearly plan and get 30% off.
Already a user? Upgrading is easy:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Account tab at the top right.
- Select Upgrade Plan on the left under your name.
- Enter TrustYourself in the promotional code field and select Update. When you see ‘Promo code TrustYourself’ confirmed, select your plan size under Yearly Billing and click next. Congrats – you have 30% off!
New user? Welcome! Here’s what you do:
- Get started now and create your account.
- Download and install the client.
- Click ‘Buy More Space’ in the client itself, or via the web portal (which you can only login to once you’ve downloaded the client). In the web portal, you will go to Account, and then choose Upgrade My Plan.
- Enter TrustYourself in the promotional code field and select Upgrade. Choose which plan you want under Yearly Billing. Congrats – you have 30% off!
BIG EVENTS THIS WEEK:
We believe strongly that in all conversations about data security, the cloud, and the future of the Internet, ‘Zero-Knowledge’ privacy should be at the table. That is why this week we are proudly hosting and participating in the following:
- Tuesday Feb. 25: Our Co-founder and CEO Ethan Oberman is speaking on a panel with several other impressive leaders in the privacy space at RSA Conference: Mission Impossible? Building and Defending Zero Knowledge Privacy Services
- Thursday Feb. 27: We are proud to be a sponsor of the first annual TrustyCon.