So what if there weren’t any limits? What if we gave you infinite GBs? Would you back up all your Frank Zappa albums? Or the entire Wong Fei Hung film series? Perhaps you would store a digital copy of every photo you have ever taken…
Whatever the case may be, now you can have unlimited storage for just $125/year.
If you’re already a paid user, or about to sign up – unlimited GBs are yours!
In honor of World Backup Day, this offer will be available to all rule-breaking, GB-guzzling souls until 3/31/14, 23:59 CDT.
The SpiderOak Team
Q&A on Unlimited Storage
Q) What if I just paid for my existing subscription to be renewed? Why do I have to pay again?
A) The $125 annual fee not only upgrades you to unlimited storage now, but guarantees that you will always have unlimited storage for life. Next year, we guarantee that you will only pay $125 regardless of how much data you have stored, and the year after that, and the year after that. $125/yr for perpetuity.
Q) If I upgrade to the Unlimited plan, will I get a refund for the remaining balance on my subscription?
A) No. However, you will enjoy unlimited storage and never be charged more than $125 per year.
Q) Do you offer this option for monthly plans?
A) No. This offer is only valid for this limited time promotion, and for an annual subscription.
Q) How do I switch to the Unlimited plan?
A) Follow these steps:
- Select the ‘Buy More Space’ button in the desktop program. SpiderOak will launch our secure web portal.
- Select the ‘Account’ tab and then ‘Edit Account’.
- Select the ‘Upgrade Plan’ button and choose YEARLY
- Type in (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE OR IT WILL NOT WORK) the promo code in the promotional field: unlimitedbackup
- Congrats! You have unlimited GBs
Q) What does “unlimited” truly mean?
A) You can backup as much data as you want for one, fixed rate. There is no limit to the number of devices, drives, folders, files, etc you backup.
Q) What if I decide I don’t want the Unlimited plan in the future?
A) No worries, you aren’t locked in! You can switch your plan at any time. However if you choose to move away from the unlimited plan down the road, you wont’ be able to upgrade to it again in the future (at this time).
Q) I am a new user. What do I do to get the Unlimited plan?
- Get started now and create your account.
- Download and install the client.
- Click ‘Buy More Space’ in the client itself, or via the web portal (which you can only login to once you’ve downloaded the client). In the web portal, you will go to Account, and then choose Upgrade My Plan.
- Choose YEARLY and type (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE OR IT WILL NOT WORK) the promo code in the promotional field: unlimitedbackup
- Congrats – you have unlimited GBs!