We’re happy to share some new updates with you. Please find the update on our Downloads page.
This 5.0.2 general release includes:
- Fix a bug causing uncontrolled growth of application data folder during large downloads.
- Fix a bug allowing user to set up a sync feedback loop involving the Hive folder.
- Now removes folder branding when disabling SpiderOak Hive.
- Fix a bug causing SpiderOak to sometimes launch at OS startup even when that option was disabled.
- Fix SpiderOak Hive branding on OpenSUSE 12.x.
- Fix a bug causing SpiderOak to crash on Windows with certain non-English characters in account info.
- Fix a bug preventing SpiderOak from immediately picking up changes to Hive Folder in some circumstances.
- Fix a bug causing the OS integration about dialog to crash when SpiderOak is running.
- Prevent OS integration icon overlays from showing on excluded files/folders.
- Fix a bug causing sync to fail for filenames containing invalid characters.
- Ensure Hive Folder branding is set up correctly upon device reinstall.
Read all release notes here.