If you tried to sign up for a new account, add a device, or reinstall a device in the last day, you probably ran into the dreaded “502 Bad Gateway” error. After a routine upgrade, our new user process stopped working and unfortunately, due to complications with our monitoring systems and most of our customer support being distracted for several hours today, we didn’t find out until today. We’ve fixed the problem, and signups/new devices/reinstalls are working again. We’re very sorry for the downtime. Rest assured that the responsible parties have been flogged.
Thanks again to everyone who wrote into support, and have a nice day. :)