Secure Zero-Trust Remote Communication and Collaboration Solutions for Financial Services
One of the biggest challenges for financial service providers in the wake of the Covid-19 crisis is how quickly they have had to set up remote communication and collaboration solutions for the new virtual workforce. Much of the information and conversation conducted in these environments is highly sensitive and confidential, as are the compliance requirements that must be met.
With so many virtual employees at different levels of security using multiple connectivity methods, banks have bolstered data protection via Virtual Private Networks. But this is not enough, as VPNs have had authentication credentials stolen, or have become vulnerable when virtual employees don’t maintain the same security vigilance at home that they would in their physical office.
SpiderOak takes a “Zero-Trust” approach to this challenge. By default nobody is trusted unless they have been granted an explicit “need to know” to gain access. SpiderOak banking solutions leverage both Distributed Ledger and No Knowledge Encryption to provide the 100% secure multi-user collaboration environment necessary to secure remote communication and collaboration for financial services providers.
SpiderOak Banking Solutions Provide the Peace Of Mind Your Clients Need
- Zero-Trust encrypted communication, where the only people who can read the messages are the banker, insurer, broker, and client communicating
- Protection of lost or stolen devices from being hacked for confidential data
- Discuss private business such as mergers and acquisition, strategy, compensation, etc. with total confidentiality
- Cryptographically secure collaboration spaces to remotely analyze market and client data
- Segment group conversations by subject, sensitivity, and business function for on-going real-time collaboration.
- Authentication of users and devices without the need for a password
- Data assurance and integrity via digitally signed and timestamped transactions, to assure that information hasn’t been altered and is authentic
- Send and modify documents, share images, chat with clients with all your devices in complete security and confidentiality
- An extra-secure way for top clients to exchange and communicate account details
- Cryptographically secure branch offices in foreign or multinational jurisdictions