Release Notes for 4 February 2016: SpiderOak Groups 6.1.2
February 04, 2016
- New feature: pont-in-time recovery! Learn More
- New feature: purge-hold. This adds a new command line option (--get-held-metadata) to the client, which enables Groups Administrators to manage data retention of deleted files.
- Fix: system certificates were not being checked correctly when PrivateCloudAdress was specified.
- Fix: the application sometimes crashed when there was no remaining storage space.
- Fix: added some missing translations.
- Fix: improved some wrong translations.
- Fix: Mac: launch at OS startup was automatically unchecked.