- System Proxy Settings (Windows, Linux)
- Browser Proxy Settings (Windows, Mac)
- Manual Settings (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- PAC auto-configuration (Windows, Mac)
- WPAD auto-detection (Windows)
- Proxy bypass list is not yet taken into account when using manual proxy settings either directly in the desktop client or taken from browser configuration.
- We only support basic authentication with proxies.
- Fallback proxies as returned by proxy auto config are not used.
- Fix bug causing SpiderOak to require a restart after reinstallation.
- Fix bug causing SpiderOak to show duplicated folders.
- Fix click-to-maximize on Mac and Windows.
- Fix bug preventing SpiderOak from updating syncs immediately in some circumstances.
- Fix bugs in directory-watcher on 64 bit Windows.
- ~/.config/SpiderOak is now used for configuration data instead of ~/.SpiderOak on Linux.
- Improved Linux autostart.