Release Notes for 21 June 2013: 5.0.2 (General Release)
June 22, 2013
- Fix a bug causing uncontrolled growth of application
data folder during large downloads.
- Fix a bug allowing user to set up a sync feedback
loop involving the Hive folder.
- Now removes folder branding when disabling SpiderOak
- Fix a bug causing SpiderOak to sometimes launch at
OS startup even when that option was disabled.
- Fix SpiderOak Hive branding on OpenSUSE 12.x.
- Fix a bug causing SpiderOak to crash on Windows with
certain non-English characters in account info.
- Fix a bug preventing SpiderOak from immediately
picking up changes to Hive Folder in some circumstances.
- Fix a bug causing the OS integration about dialog to
crash when SpiderOak is running.
- Prevent OS integration icon overlays from showing on
- Fix a bug causing sync to fail for filenames
containing invalid characters.
- Ensure Hive Folder branding is set up correctly upon