Use Your Best-in-Class Skills to Solve the World’s Toughest Internet Security Issues
Truly meaningful and collaborative innovation and opportunity. Independence in your daily work life. The opportunity to solve the world’s most difficult security challenges using the latest technology tools available. This is what it means to work at SpiderOak.
Becoming part of the SpiderOak team allows you to step into a powerful environment of learning and growth for you and your career. Our people value their ability to work with others who share their passion for tackling highly sensitive issues around privacy and security. Many SpiderOak team members work remotely, but they all have a strong sense of shared mission and excellence.
For those whose skills are best-in-class, and who are seeking a workplace that challenges and inspires, SpiderOak may be the place for you.
SpiderOak is seeking an Office Manager to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Office Manager include providing support to our managers and executives, assisting in daily office needs, assisting with accounts payable and receivable, as well as general assistance with bookkeeping and organizational tasks.
Specific duties include:
- Assisting the executive team with organization and daily tasks
- Assisting our system operations team with organization and daily tasks
- Entering and paying bills; organizing and recording payments received; general organization of accounts receivable and payable
- Collecting and sorting mail
- Helping to organize and stock supplies for the office
- Helping to plan and coordinate meetings and travel
Experience and Skills
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Knowledge of Atlassian systems preferred
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Excellent time management/triage skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who you are
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- You work well independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment
- You’re looking for an organization where you can make a difference on the toughest data security issues of our time
We’re on a mission to ensure privacy and security for all. Our No Knowledge, secure-by-default products protect individuals, small businesses, and enterprises from cybersecurity threats like ransomware, hackers, and data loss. We offer end-to-end encrypted backup, group chat, and file-sharing to make your data and conversations private and secure.
Much as we believe in internet privacy for all, we do not discriminate in who we choose to be part of our team. We know no boundaries based on race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexuality, or other terms people use to separate the ‘us’ from the ‘them’. If you can do the job and communicate readily, we will be happy to work with you.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance options to keep you healthy and happy
- Paid time off and corporate holidays so you can take the time off you need to come back revitalized
- Great equipment, including hardware and software to ensure you are set up for success