Use Your Best-in-Class Skills to Solve the World’s Toughest Internet Security Issues
Truly meaningful and collaborative innovation and opportunity. Independence in your daily work life. The opportunity to solve the world’s most difficult security challenges using the latest technology tools available. This is what it means to work at SpiderOak.
Becoming part of the SpiderOak team allows you to step into a powerful environment of learning and growth for you and your career. Our people value their ability to work with others who share their passion for tackling highly sensitive issues around privacy and security. Many SpiderOak team members work remotely, but they all have a strong sense of shared mission and excellence.
For those whose skills are best-in-class, and who are seeking a workplace that challenges and inspires, SpiderOak may be the place for you.
SpiderOak is seeking a Marketing Manager to work with our Customer Success team in our Kansas City office.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent copywriting ability
- Experience with content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience in Pay Per Click and Search Engine Marketing
- Basic web skills (HTML and CSS) and database experience preferred
- Good understanding of data-based marketing strategies
Nice to haves
- A passion for digital security and privacy
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working closely with sales and customer support teams
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Marketing degree or equivalent experience
Who you are
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and have excellent time management skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking are two of your strongest points
- You have no problem pitching your ideas and defending their merits
Who we are
SpiderOak’s customer success team is based in Kansas City. While everyone has the option to work remotely, the marketing team meets often in our office in Mission. Our customer success team includes the support rockstars and our top-flight partnerships director. The marketing team works closely with our sales and design team as well. We are a close-knit group that has a significant impact as the public face of SpiderOak.
We’re on a mission to ensure privacy and security for all. Our No Knowledge, secure-by-default products protect individuals, small businesses, and enterprises from cybersecurity threats like ransomware, hackers, and data loss. We offer end-to-end encrypted backup, group chat, and file-sharing to make your data and conversations private and secure.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance options to keep you healthy and happy
- Paid time off and corporate holidays so you can take the time off you need to come back revitalized
- Great equipment, including hardware and software to ensure you are set up for success